Our extensive range of relocation services combined with our highly experienced team ensure that all aspects of relocation are fully covered and supported, before, during and after the move. Services and Packages are often modified and tailored to meet individual needs and requirements for each company or organisation for which we are acting.
Home Finding (rental)
We know that finding a new home is one of the most important aspects of any relocation. Our Home Finding service is designed to make the whole process as easy and stress free as possible. Our packages are flexible ranging from a 1 day service through to an unlimited search time option. All property viewings are fully accompanied by a member of our team.
- In depth needs analysis with the employee including an initial telephone conversation to explain the relocation process and a general introduction to the housing market
- An email copy of our Relocation Guide
- Advice on property prices and area overviews
- Comprehensive property sourcing
- Full viewing schedule containing property details
- Accompanied property viewings – typically 15-20 properties per day
- Lease Negotiation and Tenancy Structuring
- Utility Support
- On-going telephone support
An area orientation is a great way for a relocating assignee and their family to sample various different areas prior their relocation or Home Finding trip. It can help to ease anticipation and address initial questions and concerns about the relocation.
- Initial telephone needs analysis
- Accompanied viewing trip covering pre-selected areas with a relocation consultant
- Sample property and school visits
- General orientation of local areas and amenities
Finding the right school is one of the most important aspects of the relocation for families moving with their children.
- Initial discussion with School specialist
- Overview of UK Education system
- Child needs analysis
- Recommendations on local Schools
- Accompanied School appointments
- Application assistance
Our services don’t end once a property has been found. One of our consultants will work face to face with the family to ensure that they are comfortable in in their new home and the surrounding area.
- Accompanied local area tour
- Doctors / Dentist registration assistance
- Bank Account setup
- Transportation overview
- Furniture Rental
- Driving License assistance
- Spousal Networking
- Sports Clubs
Leaving a property can problematic if not handled properly. TTHCURZON will co-ordinate all the necessary steps to shut down a Tenancy, from the initial letter of notice through to the return of the deposit.
- Notice Letter
- Professional Clean
- Property inspection / Check-out
- Utility Account close down
- Mail Forwarding
- Negotiated Deposit return